Lonely Planet’s Pocket Jerusalem & Tel Aviv is your guide to the city’s best experiences and local life - neighbourhood by neighbourhood. Explore holy sights, discover ancient Jaffa, and walk up Mt Zion; all with your trusted travel companion. Uncover the best of Jerusalem & Tel Aviv and make the most of your trip!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Pocket Jerusalem & Tel Aviv:
- Full-colour maps and travel photography throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Convenient pull-out Jerusalem map (included in print version), plus over 18 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Jerusalem’s Old City, East Jerusalem, Downtown Jerusalem, German Colony & Southern Jerusalem, Tel Aviv’s City Centre, South City Centre, North Tel Aviv, Jaffa (Yafo) and more
The Perfect Choice:Lonely Planet’s Pocket Jerusalem & Tel Aviv, an easy-to-use guide filled with top experiences - neighbourhood by neighbourhood - that literally fits in your pocket. Make the most of a quick trip to Jerusalem & Tel Aviv with trusted travel advice to get you straight to the heart of the city.