Ecuador is compact by South American standards, yet it boasts extraordinary diversity. Footprint's Ecuador & Galápagos Handbook will guide you from the lush Amazon jungle canopy to the beautiful Pacific beaches, with smoking snow-capped volcanoes in between.
- Loaded with information and suggestions on how to get off the beaten track, from remote towns with traditional fiestas to mountaineering and paragliding
- Includes comprehensive information on everything from transport and practicalities to history, culture & landscape, as well as a full-color Galápagos wildlife feature
- Plus all the usual accommodation, eating and drinking listings for every budget
- Full-color planning section to inspire and help you find the best experiences
- Personal recommendations from the authors on everything from hiking and birdwatching, to the best colonial sights and local crafts
From exploring the colonial districts of Quito to indulging your senses at an authentic market, Footprint's fully updated 9th edition will help you navigate this inspirational destination.