The Southwest British Columbia & Northern Washington Map is designed for visitors looking to explore the lower mainland of British Columbia and the northern section of Washington state.
All the major highways are shown, as well as national, provincial, and state parks and wilderness areas. The map also shows lesser-known back roads, and pinpoints the location of lodges, campgrounds and hot springs. Mileage charts on the front and back provide distances between major towns and cities.
Gem Trek’s Southwest British Columbia & Northern Washington Map covers all of Vancouver Island and extends west through the city of Vancouver and the Okanagan Valley to the Kootenays. South of the border, Washington state is covered from the Gulf Islands in the west to Spokane in the east, with coverage as far south as Mount Rainer National Park.
The Southwest British Columbia & Northern Washington Map includes:
- relief shading to better show the topography
- full colour on both sides
- hydrology including rivers, rapids, glaciers, and waterfalls
- mountain names and all available mountain elevations
- all campgrounds with a handy chart showing campground details
- points of interest and attractions as well as picnic areas and highway viewpoints